In this review, we’ll go through the Best gimbals for the Lumix BGH1. In addition to being a camera developed for specialized applications, the Panasonic BGH1 may also be set up as a standard camera. Here’s what we thought about it.
Best Gimbal For Panasonic BGH1 Box Camera
The Panasonic LUMIX BGH1 is a camera that, when it was originally unveiled, many people were surprised to see on the market. It was first compared to Z-designs Cam’s due to the fact that they both used a box-style form factor. There are significant variances, and the LUMIX BGH1 is targeted at a completely different market than the LUMIX BGH2.
The sensor is shared with the Panasonic LUMIX GH5S, which is a Micro Four Thirds camera. Most of the recording modes available on that camera, including V-Log L as standard, as well as up to 10-bit 4:2:2 400Mbps UHD intraframe recording, are also available on the BGH1, which is not surprising. When it comes to recording capabilities, the new camera is outstanding.
2. Neewer Camera Shoulder Rig
The C-shaped bracket provides additional mounting options such as 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 accessory threads, and the rubber top handle mounts on top. For handheld pictures, the rubber-padded shoulder rest and movable handgrips offer three points of support. Your gimbal for the Panasonic BGH1 Box Camera rig is balanced by the 2.5 lb counterweight, which is attached to the back of the 15mm rods.
- industry-standard 60mm center-to-center spacing and 15mm rods
- Rubber shoulder pad, baseplate for mounting a camera, and C-shaped grip for the shoulder mount’s main component.
- Top handle and two rubber-lined handgrips
- Follow focus has a white marker surface, a 15mm rod mount on either the left or right side of the lens, and an adjustable lens belt.
- The matte box fits lenses with a diameter of 43 to 77 mm and features movable side and top flags.
- Rods are mounted with a 2.5 lb counterweight.
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads for tripod mounting
2. Neewer Universal Camera Shoulder Mount
With this DSLR Shoulder Mount gimbal for Panasonic BGH1 with Dual Handgrips from Neewer, you can take steady handheld pictures with your DSLR, mirrorless, or tiny camera. A rapid-release camera plate, a 15mm rod system, a soft rubber shoulder pad, and a dual-handgrip assembly are all included in this shoulder-mount option.
The 15mm rods are supported by a conventional 15mm LWS rod clamp on the baseplate; these rods can be lengthened using the included rod connectors. There are multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting threads on the bottom to transfer the rig to a tripod or other rig.
You may quickly and simply remount your camera thanks to the padded fast-release plate on top, which has a 1/4″-20 mounting screw. Both the handgrip assembly and the shoulder pad attach to the back of the rods, allowing all the parts to be adjusted to suit as necessary.