Free Download of the Canon EOS-1D X PDF User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon EOS-1D X.
The Canon EOS-1D X DSLR is outfitted with a newly built full-frame 18.1 MP CMOS sensor. This sensor has been created from the bottom up to produce high-quality, flawlessly detailed photographs with unsurpassed speed and clarity.
In addition to having 14-bit signal processing, which allows for outstanding image gradation, the EOS-1D X provides a larger standard range of ISO 100-51200, and this range can be increased down to ISO 50 and as high as 204800. The Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors are responsible for delivering continuous shooting speeds of up to 14 frames per second. These image processors have four 4-channel A/D converter front-end processing circuits.
Because the 100,000-pixel RGB exposure sensor is able to recognize both colors and faces within the picture, it is able to transmit this information to the AF microprocessor. As a result, the camera is able to follow subjects by making use of more information than simply the contrast change data. In addition, the new AI Servo AF III algorithm provides focus tracking that is both quicker and more reliable.
With its ability to capture movies in 1080p Complete HD and give either automatic or full manual control over exposure and audio levels, the EOS-1D X is a powerful tool for shooting movies that is suitable for both amateurs and pros.
- 18.1-Megapixel, full-frame CMOS sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion with a maximum of 12 frames per second (RAW Plus JPEG) and 14 frames per second (JPEG) shooting in a continuous fashion (Super High-Speed Mode)
- ISO settings from 100 to 51,200, with the ability to go as low as 50 and as high as 204,800 Dual “DIGIC 5+” processors for improved noise reduction and lightning-fast processing speed
- 61-point High-Density Reticular AF system that includes up to 41 cross-type points, in addition to EOS iTR (Intelligent Tracking and Recognition) AF for accurate subject tracking.
- sensor with 252 metering zones and 100,000 individual RGB and AE pixels
- The terms “Zone,” “Spot,” and “AF Point” Focusing modes that expand the image
- Dedicated DIGIC 4 processor for performing computations related to exposure metering
- 1920×1080 Full HD EOS Movie mode, with exposure adjustment in the manual position, shooting at 24, 25, and 30 frames per second
- HD video recording in 1280 x 720 pixels at 50 or 60 frames per second
- video compression choices both intra-frame and inter-frame, respectively
- Viewfinder with a magnification of 0.76x and 100% coverage
- LCD display with a screen size of 3.2 inches, a viewing angle of 170 degrees, a resolution of 1,040,000 dots, resistance to reflection thanks to multi-coating and high-transparency materials, and a bright and clear image.
- Dual CF Card Slots (Compatible with UDMA 7 CF cards)
- Ergonomically upgraded controls
- Magnesium alloy body with a shutter that has been tested for endurance up to 400,000 times, unique resistance to dust and weather
- Ultrasonic Wave Motion Cleaning (UWMC) is an enhanced method of dust removal that relies on vibration.
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN port using RJ-45 connector Optional Wi-Fi unit model WFT-E6
- Optional GP-E1 GPS unit
The Canon EOS-1D X PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide provides information and instructions on how to operate the EOS-1D X. Some of the topics covered in the manual are: Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS-1D X.