Free PDF Download of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR has a full-frame CMOS sensor with 20.1 megapixels, which pairs with DIGIC X image processors to deliver stunning image quality. It also has an ISO range of 100-102400, which can be expanded to 50-819200, and it can shoot continuously at 16 frames per second when using the optical viewfinder and at 20 frames per second when using Live View mode.
The 191-point autofocus system of the EOS-1D X Mark III, which includes 155 cross-type points, enables the camera to achieve both precise focusing and rapid tracking performance. In Live View, the Dual Pixel CMOS AF provides very quick and precise autofocus thanks to its 90% horizontal and 100% vertical coverage.
Uncropped DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at up to 60 frames per second is supported with the EOS-1D X Mark III, as is the recording of RAW 5.5K (5472 x 2886) footage at 60 frames per second. 12 stops of dynamic range are delivered via the Canon Log format, which uses 10-bit 4:2:2 color.
Other notable features include a magnesium alloy body that is fully weather-sealed, a 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen with touch focus control, a Gigabit Ethernet port, built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS, and the ability to capture 10-bit stills using the HEIF file format, which offers a wider dynamic range.
- 20.1-Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF DIGIC X processors
- ISO 100–102,400 with the EOS iTR AF X 191-point AF System (expandable up to 50-819,200)
- 0.76x, 100% frame coverage Intelligent Viewfinder
- 3.2-inch LCD Touchscreen Display With 2.1 Million Dots
- 16 frames per second in continuous filming; 20 frames per second in Live View
- DCI 4K (4096 x 2160/60 frames per second) video capture with 10-bit HDR pictures in the HEIF format
- HDMI output at 1920 x 1080 and 120 frames per second in Canon Log Uncompressed full HD
- Backlit buttons
- CFexpress Card Slots on Both Sides
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS are all built-in.
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet LAN port with RJ-45 connector USB 3.0 port
- Jacks for headphones and a microphone
- The endurance of the shutter was tested up to 400,000 times.
- magnesium alloy exterior that is protected from dust and the elements
- Wireless File Transmitter, Model WFT-E9, Available as an Option
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III provides information and instructions on how to operate the EOS-1D X Mark III, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III.