Free Download of the Canon EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R PDF User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R.
The Canon EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R DSLR, which is equipped with a 50.6-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, captures photographs with an extremely high resolution that are rich in detail. The phenomenal image quality and lightning-fast processing speed are made possible by the high-performance Dual DIGIC 6 processors. The Canon EOS 5DS R has a low pass cancellation filter that improves the detail resolution of the camera’s images.
High-precision autofocus is made possible by the 61-point wide-area AF system, which includes 41 cross-type AF points. Additionally, the Intelligent Tracking and Recognition system (iTR AF) is included. The Mirror Vibration Control system, in conjunction with the Time Release Lag setting, produces the highest possible level of sharpness.
The Canon 5DS EOS
A high-speed continuous shooting rate of up to 5 frames per second, a 3.2-inch LCD monitor with 1,040k dots Clear View II, numerous manual controls for the recording of 1920 x 1080 / 30p Full HD video, a Time Lapse Movie mode, and a magnesium alloy body are some of the additional highlights of this camera.
- Cancellation of the LPF (Low-pass filter) effect using a 50.6-Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor (EOS 5DS R)
- Image processing is handled by a pair of DIGIC 6 chips.
- 61-point AF
- The Selection of AF Points
- Intelligent Monitoring and Recognition Systems (iTR) AF
- 150,000-Pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- Continuous shooting at up to 5 frames per second
- ISO 100-6400 (Extends to 12,800) (Extends to 12,800)
- Intelligent Viewfinder II with coverage of one hundred percent
- 3.2-inch broad (3:2) 1,040k-dot This is the Clear View LCD II.
- Vibration Control System for the Mirror
- Compensation for Anti-Flickering
- 1080/30p Full HD Movie
- 1.3x (30MP) and 1.6x (19.6MP) Cropping and shooting in the down-sampled M-Raw and S-Raw formats
- Customizable Quick Commanding of Screen Interval Timer Photography with a Focus on Fine Detail Picture Style
- Dual slots for CF and SD cards USB 3.0 connectivity Weather sealing
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R offers information and instructions on how to operate the EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, an Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS 5DS / EOS 5DS R.