Free PDF Download of the Canon EOS 60D User Manual, which also contains the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon EOS 60D.
The Canon EOS 60D DSLR is equipped with an 18-megapixel APS-C-sized CMOS sensor that works in conjunction with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor to deliver stunning images. Additionally, it offers an ISO range of up to 6400 that can be expanded to 12800 for those situations in which using a flash would be inappropriate.
Metering that is accurate and consistent may be achieved by the utilization of both focus and color information by the iFCL Metering system, which has a 63-zone dual-layer metering system. Even in challenging lighting conditions, the 9-point AF system is able to give an advanced degree of precision, which leads to improved picture quality.
Users are now able to operate menus and enter settings with the press of a button thanks to the newly designed Multi-control Dial. A high-resolution flip-out 3-inch LCD screen with a variable-angle design that allows for shooting from a range of angles.
Other notable features include continuous shooting at 5.3 frames per second, full HD video recording at 1080/30p with adjustable exposure control, in-camera RAW processing, and the Quick Control panel.
- CMOS Sensor with 18 Megapixels DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor with ISO 100-12800 High Precision 9-Point Cross-type AF Advanced iFCL Metering System
- LCD with a resolution of 1,040,000 dots and a viewing angle of 3 inches and a clear view Continuous shooting at a high pace of 5.3 frames per second while filming with many aspect ratios
- Basic and creative functions for a Full HD movie
- 4 Creative Filters Contained Within the Camera RAW Image Processing Contained Within the Camera
- Integrated Speedlite Transmitter Electronic Level Image Rating Optional Battery Grip BG-E9
The Canon EOS 60D PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the EOS 60D, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS 60D. The EOS 60D PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide can be downloaded for free from the Canon website.