Free PDF Download of the Canon EOS 70D User Manual, which also contains the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon EOS 70D.
The Canon EOS 70D DSLR is equipped with a 20.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and features cutting-edge Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. This technology enables the camera to achieve quick, smooth, and accurate focusing when recording full HD videos as well as when shooting still images in Live View mode. The Canon EOS 70D has exceptional image quality and processing power thanks to its integration with the DIGIC 5+ image processor.
High-speed and precise autofocus is provided by the camera’s 19 cross-type AF points, which are distributed throughout the frame. This autofocus (AF) system is adjustable, which gives photographers the ability to alter its settings depending on the topic they are photographing.
The Intelligent Viewfinder that comes standard on the EOS 70D enables photographers to comfortably frame their shots and easily visualize their settings by superimposing a clear LCD above the viewfinder. Intuitive operation is provided by the 3.0-inch, 1,040k-dot Vari-angle LCD Touch Screen with Touch AF and multi-touch capabilities. This screen also offers the ability to shoot from low or high angles, providing greater versatility.
Wi-Fi connectivity is incorporated right into the Canon EOS 70D, allowing you to wirelessly share your photos and take control of the camera from a nearby smartphone or tablet.
Other notable features include an ISO range of 100-12800 that can be expanded to 25600, a continuous shooting rate of 7.0 frames per second, the ability to shoot 1080p Full HD movies with Movie Servo AF and 3-10x Movie Digital Zoom, the Video Snapshot mode, Scene Intelligent Auto Mode, and Creative Filters.
- 20.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor Dual Pixel CMOS AF DIGIC 5+ Image Processor 14-bit A/D Conversion Nineteen point all cross-type autofocus system iFCL 63-Zone Dual Layer Metering Sensor ISO 100-12800, extendable to 25600
- Continuous shooting at a maximum of 7 frames per second
- Vari-angle Clear View LCD touchscreen monitor with a 3.0-inch screen
- Operation by many touches
- Touch AF
- Intelligent Viewfinder with an overlaid LCD display capable of 1080p at 30 frames per second Full High-Definition video with Movie Servo AF and 3-10x Digital Zoom with the ability to record in Full HD resolution
- Integrated Wi-Fi with a High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Multiple Exposure Control
- Modes for the handheld HDR Backlight Control mode and Night Scene mode
- 7 Different Artistic Filters
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Noise reduction for many shots and lens correction for aberration
- In-camera RAW processing Feature Guide
- Optional GP-E2 GPS Receiver
The Canon EOS 70D PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the EOS 70D, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS 70D. The Canon EOS 70D PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide can be downloaded for free from the Canon website.