Free PDF Download of the Canon EOS 77D User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon EOS 77D.
The Canon EOS 77D DSLR is equipped with a 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, which, when combined with the DIGIC 7 image processor, results in images that are crystal clear, have richer detail, and perform exceptionally well in low light.
When shooting movies or stills in Live View mode, the Dual Pixel CMOS AF focuses the camera extremely quickly while maintaining a high level of accuracy. In challenging lighting conditions, the wide-area 45-point all cross-type phase-detection AF system enables high speed and precise focusing.
Other notable features include a 3-inch LCD Touch Screen with 1.04 million dots, continuous shooting at 6 frames per second, movie recording at 1080/60 frames per second in full high definition, an anti-flicker function, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth for simple image transfer.
- 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Image processing using the DIGIC 7 system
- AF system has 45 points, all of which are cross-type
- 7,560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
- ISO 100-25600, with an extended capability up to 51200
- Optical Viewfinder Magnification of 0.82x
- LCD Touch Screen with Variable Angles and 1.04 Million Dots, 3.0 Inches
- Top LCD panel
- Continuous shooting at a maximum of 6 frames per second
- 1920×1080/60fps Full HD Movie
- Movie Electronic IS
- HDR Movie
- Time-Lapse Movie
- Shooting mode that eliminates flickering
- Picture Style modes
- Integrated connectivity via Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth
- The BR-E1 Bluetooth remote control is compatible with this device.
The Canon EOS 77D PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the EOS 77D, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS 77D. You can download the Canon EOS 77D PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide by clicking the appropriate link below.