Free PDF Download of the Canon EOS 7D Mark II User Manual, which also contains the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the camera.
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR, which features a 20.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and twin DIGIC 6 processors, offers exceptional image quality even at ISO settings as high as 16000 and high-speed continuous shooting of up to 10 frames per second.
The all-cross-type 65-point AF allows for high-performance focusing and precise subject tracking, even in extremely low-light situations as low as EV-3. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF makes it possible to capture both still images and films in Live View mode while maintaining a smooth and continuous focus.
The EOS 7D Mark II is equipped with a metering sensor that has 150,000 pixels, an iSA (Intelligent Scene Analysis) system, and an iTR (Intelligent Tracking and Recognition) AF focusing system. These features allow for subject tracking and exposure metering capabilities that are consistent and precise.
Additional highlights include a long-lasting body made of magnesium alloy, an integrated GPS receiver with a digital compass, a 3-inch LCD screen with a high resolution, 1920 by 1080 at 60 frames per second Full HD video recording, and HDMI output for sending uncompressed footage to external recorders.
- 20.2-Megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Digital Image Processors
- AF System with 65 Points and All Cross-Types
- Dual-Pixel CMOS Autofocus in Conjunction with Live View
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR 252-zone metering sensor ISO 100-16000 (expandable to 51200)
- 8 fps Continuous Shooting at a resolution of 3 inches and 1,040,000 dots Clear View II LCD Monitor Intelligent Viewfinder with a Field of View that Is Completely Unobstructed
- 1080p/60 Full HD Movie Shooting in Uncompressed Full HD Resolution (4:2:2) The output of HDMI
- Flicker detection
- GPS and a Digital Compass Are Already Built In
- photography with a time-lapse
- Picture Style modes
- Multiple-exposure mode
- HDR mode stands for high dynamic range.
- dual support for CF and SD cards
- Connectivity based on USB 3.0
- Body is made of magnesium alloy, resistant to dust and the elements
- Maximum endurance of 200,000 cycles for the shutter.
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II offers information and instructions on how to operate the EOS 7D Mark II, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS 7D Mark II.