Free PDF Download of the Canon EOS 80D User Manual, which also contains the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon EOS 80D.
When shooting films or stills in Live View mode with the Canon EOS 80D DSLR, which is equipped with a newly designed 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, the Dual Pixel AF technology ensures that the focus is achieved quickly, smoothly, and accurately. When combined with the DIGIC 6 processor, the EOS 80D provides exceptional image quality as well as good performance in low light up to an ISO of 16000, with the ability to increase to ISO 25,600.
The 45-point all-cross-type AF System is capable of providing fast speed and precision focusing in challenging lighting settings down to -3 EV.
When photographing in fluorescent lighting or other types of flickering light sources, the Anti-Flicker function assures that the exposure will remain consistent.
Other features that are worth mentioning include the 3.0-inch 1,040k-dot Vari-angle LCD Touch Screen, the 7 fps continuous shooting, the 1080/60p Full HD movie recording, the HDR movie, the Time-Lapse movie, and the Movie creative effects. Additionally, the camera has built-in Wi-Fi with NFC.
- APS-C CMOS sensor with a resolution of 24 megapixels; dual pixel CMOS autofocus; DIGIC 6 image processor; 45-point all cross-type autofocus system
- a metering sensor with 7,560 RGB+IR pixels, an ISO range of 100-16000, and an increasable maximum of 25,600 frame coverage Intelligent Viewfinder with an LCD display that is overlaid on it
- LCD Touch Screen with Variable Angles and 1.04 Million Dots, 3.0 Inches
- Shooting at up to 7 frames per second at 1920 by 1080 at 60 frames per second Video in full high definition with Movie Servo AF
- White Priority mode with anti-flicker settings
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- HDR mode stands for “high dynamic range.”
- HDR Movie mode
- The impacts of HDR
- Creative Time-Lapse Film Effects and Filters
- The Art of the Picture
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication Optional Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1
The Canon EOS 80D PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the EOS 80D, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS 80D. The EOS 80D PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide can be downloaded for free from the Canon website.