Free PDF Download of the Canon EOS M50 User Manual, which also contains the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon EOS M50.
The Canon EOS M50, which features a strong DIGIC 8 image processor in addition to a 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, produces images that are clear and have a low level of noise. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF utilizes phase-detection pixels that are located on the sensor to provide a focusing performance that is rapid, accurate, and smooth.
Even in low-light conditions, still, images and movies taken with a camera equipped with the Combination IS and 5-axis image stabilization will not be blurry.
The EOS M50 is capable of recording video in a variety of resolutions and frame rates, including 4K (3840×2160) UHD at 24 frames per second, 1080/60p Full HD, and 720/120p HD for slow motion.
A built-in OLED electronic viewfinder with 2.36 million dots, a 3-inch tilting LCD touchscreen, Touch and Drag autofocus, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC provides simple wireless sharing and remote control. Other highlights include these features.
- 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Dual Pixel AF sensor
- Image Processing Engine with the DIGIC 8 Architecture
- Integrated OLED Electronic Viewfinder with 2.36 million dots
- Touch-and-drag autofocus is available.
- LCD touch screen measuring 3.0 inches and 1.04 million dots, variable-angle
- ISO 100-25600, with the ability to increase to ISO 51200
- Integrated Image Stabilization combined with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Continuous shooting at up to 10 frames per second in UHD 4K (3840 x 2160 at 24 frames per second) video recording in 1080/60p and 720/120p.
- Silent Mode
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity with Near Field Communication and Bluetooth New CR3 RAW format
- Integrated flash with pop-up display
- Compatible with the entirety of Canon’s EF and EF-S lens lineups (Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M is required)
The Canon EOS M50 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the EOS M50, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS M50. The EOS M50 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide can be downloaded for free from the Canon website.