Incredible photos with low noise and great dynamic range may be captured with the Canon EOS R5 C Mirrorless Cinema Camera. This camera is equipped with a strong DIGIC X Image Processor and a 45MP full-frame CMOS sensor.
Oversampled 4K / FHD clips, engaging 4K slow-motion up to 120 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit color, and non-stop internal 8K (8192×4320) 60P recording utilizing 12-bit Cinema Raw Light are all possible with the EOS R5 C. Additionally, the camera does not require a sensor crop to achieve these results. The Advanced 5-axis Electronic IS makes it easier to shoot a film that is both smooth and steady at the professional level.
In addition to that, it is capable of capturing in Canon Log 3, PQ, and HLG has a Timecode terminal, and can output ProRes Raw footage over HDMI at resolutions of up to 8K/30p.
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF phase-detection technology provides 100 percent coverage and 1053 points that may be selected automatically. The subject tracking system is adept at acquiring and following not just animals but even people.
Other notable features include a fast continuous shooting rate of up to 20 frames per second, an integrated OLED electronic viewfinder with 5.76 million dots, a 3.2-inch tilting LCD touchscreen, 13 buttons that can be marked and assigned, Cinema EOS functions, dual card slots, and integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi with Bluetooth.
- 45-megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor
- Canon RF lens mount
- Eye Detection Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with the DIGIC X Image Processor Engine
- Dual Pixel RAW
- 0.76x, 0.5 “5.76m-dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.2 “LCD Top panel with 2.1 million dots and fully articulating touch screen ISO 100-51200 (expandable to 102400)
- Continuous shooting at up to 12 frames per second using the mechanical shutter and up to 20 frames per second using the electronic shutter 8K (8192 x 4320/60p) recording using Cinema Raw Light Up to 4K (3840 x 2160/120p) video in 4:2:2 10-bit Canon Log 3 Internal Cooling Fan 13 Full-Featured Assignable Buttons Continuous shooting at up to 12 frames per second using the mechanical shutter and up to 20 frames per second using the electronic shutter
- The Photo/Video Switch Will Take You to a Different Menu Setting
- Timecode DIN Port
- Built-in 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Built-in Bluetooth USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2) connector, and USB charging Multi-Function Shoe
- 3.5mm port for headphones, as well as 3.5mm port for an external microphone
- Record Audio on Four Channels Using an XLR Adapter
- slots compatible with CFexpress Type-B and UHS-II SD cards
- Connectivity is based on the USB Video Class (UVC).
- Strong exterior made of magnesium alloy
- Canon EX Speedlites are supported by this accessory.
- Optional Adapter for EF, EF-S, TS-E, and MP-E lenses to be used with the EOS R mount
- Adapter for microphones with Tascam CA-XLR2d-C is an available option
The Canon EOS R5 C PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the EOS R5 C, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS R5 C. You can download the Canon EOS R5 C PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide by clicking the appropriate link above.