Free PDF Download of the Canon Rebel SL1 User Manual, also known as the Canon Rebel SL1 Owner’s Manual, User Guide, and Instructions.
This very compact Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR camera features an 18-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, which, when combined with the DIGIC 5 Image Processor, gives superb image quality as well as rapid shooting speeds. You are able to take photographs that are low in noise but full of atmosphere thanks to the ISO sensitivity that ranges from 100 to 12800 and can be expanded to ISO 25600.
Accurate focus may be achieved thanks to the 9-point high-precision AF system that includes a central cross-type AF point. The huge 3.0-inch LCD Touch Screen has a resolution of 1,040k dots, which makes it simple to have immediate access to the settings and rapidly evaluate images taken after shooting. In addition, it has Touch AF and a touch shutter release.
Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 pixels is available with the EOS Rebel SL1, which also has manual control. While the video is being recorded, the Movie Servo AF feature enables continuous autofocus tracking of moving subjects.
Other notable features of this camera include a continuous shooting rate of 4 frames per second, Scene Intelligent Auto Mode, Effect Shot mode, Background Simulation, Miniature effect movie, Video Snapshot, Creative Filters, and an On camera guide.
- 18.0 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor 9-point high-precision autofocus system DIGIC 5 digital image processor ISO 100-12800, with the capability of being expanded to 25600
- Continuous filming at a maximum of 4 frames per second
- Multi-touchable Clear View II LCD display has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 30 frames per second and a dot pitch of 1,040,000. Full HD video supports Movie Servo AF Scene Modes
- Imaginative Refinement
- Miniature Effect Movie
- shooting in silence, as well as a setting for shooting continuously in silence
- Eye-Fi compatible and ready-to-accept cards
- Optional GPS Receiver GP-E2
The Canon Rebel SL1 PDF User Manual also referred to as the Owner’s Manual and the User Guide provides information and instructions on how to operate the Rebel SL1, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon Rebel SL1.