Free PDF Download of the Canon EOS Rebel SL2 User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon EOS Rebel SL2.
The Canon EOS Rebel SL3 is an ultra-compact DSLR that features a 24-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 8 Image Processor. This combination enables the camera to produce excellent high-resolution photographs in a wide range of lighting settings.
The 9-Point Phase-Detection AF system, which includes a central cross-type AF point, enables rapid and accurate focusing. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection AF provides a performance that is both smooth and quick when it comes to focusing.
The EOS Rebel SL3 is capable of capturing video in both Full HD (1080p) and Ultra High Definition (3840×2160) at 24 frames per second.
A 3.0-inch Vari-angle LCD Touch Screen, continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second, Time-Lapse Movie mode, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are some of the other advantages of this camera.
- Optical viewfinder with 95% frame coverage ISO 100-25600 expandable to 51200 5 fps continuous shooting 24.1 megapixels APS-C CMOS sensor Dual Pixel CMOS AF 9-point AF system Eye Detection AF DIGIC 8 Image Processor Dual Pixel CMOS AF 9-point AF system Eye Detection AF
- UHD video recording in 4K (3840×2160) at 24 frames per second and a 3.0 inch LCD touchscreen with 1.04 million dots
- 4K Time-Lapse Video 1920×1080/60fps Full HD video
- Shooting Mode for the Featured Assistant Guide Picture Style Scene Modes
- Filters à use créatif
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities built right in
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon EOS Rebel SL2 provides information and instructions on how to operate the EOS Rebel SL2, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS Rebel SL2.