Free PDF Download of the Canon Rebel T5i User Manual, also known as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon Rebel T5i.
The Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR, which features an 18-megapixel APS-C Hybrid CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 5 Processor, is capable of producing images with a high resolution, a low level of noise, and a high rate of performance speed. It has a broad range of conventional ISO speeds, from 100 to 12800, and can be extended to ISO 25600, which enables photography to be done in circumstances where it was previously impossible to do so without using a flash. The 9-point high-precision cross-type AF system delivers brisk and precise performance from the autofocus mechanism.
The Touch AF function and the multi-touch capabilities of the Vari-angle 3.0-inch 1,040,000-dot Clear View LCD II Touch Screen make it easy to take photos from unusual angles.
The EOS Rebel T5i is capable of capturing Full HD video with a resolution of 1920 by 1080 at a frame rate of 30 frames per second. Additionally, the camera features Movie Servo AF while it is filming, and it can track a face or subject with only one touch of the screen.
A continuous shooting rate of 5 frames per second, Scene Intelligent Auto Mode, Handheld Night Scene mode, HDR Backlight Control, Multi Shot Noise Reduction, and Creative Filters are some of the other notable features of this camera.
- 18.0-megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor 14-bit A/D Conversion Digic 5 Image Processor ISO 100-12800 expanded to 25600 nine-point all cross-type AF system
- Continuous shooting at a maximum of 5 frames per second
- 3.0″ 1,040k-dot It’s a Clear View, II. LCD with a variable-angle touch screen, 1920 x 1080 at 30 frames per second Video in full high definition with continuous autofocus
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Imaginative Refinement
- Handheld Mode for the Night Scene
- HDR Backlight Control mode is the mode of HDR.
- Noise reduction using several shots
- Eye-Fi compatible and ready-to-accept cards
- Optional GP-E2 GPS Receiver
The Canon Rebel T5i PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the Rebel T5i, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon Rebel T5i. You can download the Canon Rebel T5i PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide here.