Free PDF Download of the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III User Manual, as well as the Owner’s Manual, User Guide, and Instructions for the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III.
The Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III has a strong DIGIC 7 Image Processor and a 24-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, all of which contribute to an impressive overall image quality.
When shooting movies or stills with the camera set to Live View mode, the Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology enables smooth and quick focusing on the subject. The three-times zoom lens with a focal range of 24 to 72 millimeters and apertures ranging from 2.8 to 5.6 gives the versatility necessary to compose daily photos to perfection. Your photographs will come out clearer and more stable if you use the Optical Image Stabilizer.
The OLED electronic viewfinder of the PowerShot G1 X Mark III has a resolution of 2.36 million dots. The 3.0-inch Variable-angle Touch LCD screen makes for control that is both simpler and more intuitive.
Built-in Wi-Fi, near-field communication (NFC), and Bluetooth are included in the G1 X Mark III, allowing for remote live-view shooting and easy image sharing. Taking panoramic photographs is made simple using the Panoramic Shot Mode.
- 24.3- megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- 3x (24-72mm) f/2.8-5.6 Wide-angle Zooming Optics in the Camera
- Image processing using the DIGIC 7 system
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- 2.36M OLED viewfinder
- LCD touch screen with a resolution of 1,040k dots and a size of 3 inches
- Touch & Drag AF
- 1080/60p Full HD Movie Using an ISO range of 100 to 25,600
- Continuous shooting at up to 9 frames per second
- Built-in 3EV ND filter
- Integrated support for Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth
- Integrated flash with pop-up display
- Mode de prise de panoramas
- Dust-Resistant, Water-Resistant body
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III offers information and instructions on how to use the PowerShot G1 X Mark III, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III.