Free PDF Download of the Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II.
High image quality is achieved by the Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II thanks to its 1.0-type 20.2 MP Stacked CMOS sensor, brilliant f/1.8-2.8 4.2x (24-100mm) lens, and DIGIC 8 Image Processor.
Both UHD 4K/30p and Full HD 120p video capture are possible with the PowerShot G5 X Mark II. There is no cropping of the image during the recording of the UHD 4K/30p video. The eye-level viewing provided by the built-in pop-up OLED EVF is exceptionally crisp and clear.
Other notable features include a panorama mode, star shooting options, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless picture sharing and remote control. The LCD touchscreen measures 3.0 inches and can be tilted upward at an angle of 180 degrees, making it ideal for vlogging and taking selfies.
- 20.2-megapixel 1 “Stacked CMOS sensor
- 5x (24-120mm) F/1.8-2.8 Wide-angle Zooming Optics in the Camera
- DIGIC 8 image processor
- HS System Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- 3 “LCD display with 1040k dots and a tilt angle of 180 degrees
- Tap and hold to adjust the AF.
- Pop-up 2.36M-dot electronic viewfinder with OLED displays
- Raw bursts of up to 30 frames per second
- 3840×2160/30p UHD 4K video recording
- 1080/120p Full HD video recording
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities are built right in.
- bracketing mode for the focus
- Mode de tir à la étoile
- Panorama mode
- Lens control ring
- Exposure compensation dial
- Charging power supply through USB Type-C
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II offers information and instructions on how to use the PowerShot G5 X Mark II, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon PowerShot G5 X Mark II.