Free PDF Download of the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II User Manual, as well as the Owner’s Manual, User Guide, and Instructions for the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II.
The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II is equipped with a 1.0-type 20.2 MP BSI-CMOS sensor, which, when paired with the brilliant f/1.8-2.8 4.2x (24-100mm) lens and the DIGIC 7 Image Processor, results in exceptional image quality in every lighting condition. Every photograph you take will be crisp and clear thanks to the clever optical Image Stabilizer that features Dual Sensing IS.
Using the Intelligent IS technology, the Panning function may latch onto the main subject in order to display a crisp moving subject set against a fuzzy backdrop. This is accomplished by automatically adjusting the shutter speed.
A Multi-angle 3.0-inch LCD Touchscreen, 8 frames per second (fps) of RAW continuous photography, 1920 x 1080/60 frames per second full HD movie recording, Picture Style processing settings, Time-Lapse Movie, and Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC are some of the other characteristics of this camera.
- 20.2-megapixel 1 “CMOS sensor
- 4.2x (24-100mm) Wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens with F/1.8-2.8 Aperture
- DIGIC 7 image processor HS System Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- Continuous filming at 8 frames per second
- 3 “LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 1040k dots that tilts.
- Wi-Fi with Near Field Communication (NFC)
- 1080/60p Full HD video recording
- The ISO was enlarged. ISO 25600
- 14-bit RAW recording with the lens control ring
- Picture Style Conversion to RAW format in-camera
- There is a panning function.
- Time Lapse Movie
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II offers information and instructions on how to use the PowerShot G7 X Mark II, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II.