Free PDF Download of the Canon PowerShot G9 X User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon PowerShot G9 X.
The Canon PowerShot G9 X provides superior image quality and superb low-light performance up to ISO 12800. It is equipped with a 1.0-type 20.2 MP BSI CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 6 Image Processor in a thin and lightweight design.
Even when handled or in low-light conditions, the high-quality wide-angle optical zoom lens with a focal range of 28–84 millimeters (3x) and the Intelligent Image Stabilization technology produce still photos and movies that are delightfully sharp and stable.
With the built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connection of the PowerShot G9 X, not only are you able to instantly share or backup photographs, but you can also manage the camera remotely from your smartphone.
Other notable features include a 3.0-inch LCD touchscreen, complete manual exposure adjustment, a burst shooting rate of 6 frames per second, full HD video recording at 1080/60 frames per second, and a lens-mounted control ring for simple use.
Principal Attributes of the Canon PowerShot G9 X:
- 1.0-inch type 20.2-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor Wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens with a Magnification Range of 3x (28-84mm) F/2.0-4.9
- DIGIC 6 image processor
- HS Optical Image Stabilizer for the System
- a 3-inch LCD touchscreen with 1.04 million dots
- 31-point AF system 0.13 sec AF time
- The programmable lens control ring
- Integrated Neutral Density Filter Continuous Shooting at 6 FPS
- Wi-Fi with Near Field Communication (NFC)
- 1080/60p Full HD video recording
- ISO ranging from 100 to 12,800 with capability for 14-bit RAW
- Mode Creative Shot Smart AUTO Star Creative Shot
- Mode with high dynamic range (also known as HDR).
- There are three different exposure photography modes: aperture priority (Av), shutter priority (Tv), and full manual (M).
- Scene modes
- Charger for USB
- Availability of Compatibility with the Connect Station CS100
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon PowerShot G9 X provides information and instructions on how to operate the PowerShot G9 X, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon PowerShot G9 X.