Free PDF Download of the Canon PowerShot SX60 HS User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon PowerShot SX60 HS.
The Canon PowerShot SX60 HS bridge camera has a high-power optical zoom lens that has a range of 21-1365mm, making it capable of capturing images from extremely wide angles to extreme telephotos. The Optical Image Stabilizer assures that your photographs will not be blurry regardless of how near or how far away the subject is.
When utilizing extremely long focal lengths, the Zoom Framing Assist function of the camera zooms in and out rapidly, making it simple to follow and photograph moving things even when the camera is set to a telephoto setting.
The combination of the 16.1-megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 6 Image processor results in superb image quality as well as exceptional performance in low-light situations.
With the built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connection of the PowerShot SX60 HS, it is possible to wirelessly transfer photos to a mobile device that is compatible with the camera. You may also operate the camera from a remote location using your mobile devices, such as a smartphone or tablet.
A 3-inch Vari-Angle LCD panel, a built-in 922K-dot electronic viewfinder (EVF), 6.4 frames per second high-speed continuous shooting, 1920 x 1080/60p Full-HD video recording, Smart AUTO, and full-manual exposure control are a few of the other characteristics of this camera.
The following are the key features of the Canon PowerShot SX60 HS:
- 16.1 Megapixel 1/2.3 “CMOS sensor
- Processing is done with HS System Digic 6
- 65x (21-1365mm) (21-1365mm) Zooming Optics in the Camera
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Intelligent IS ISO up to 3200
- Push-to-Connect Button for Mobile Devices
- 3 “922k-dots Flip-out LCD screen 922k-dot EVF 1080/60p Full HD movies
- Filmmaking involves controlling the aperture, the shutter speed, and the ISO.
- Tracking Autofocus Zoom Assist for Framing
- Zoom Memory
- Creative Shot mode with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity.
- Autonomous Intelligent Vehicle Hybrid
- Manual modes RAW file capture
- High-Speed Autofocus and a Burst Mode of 6.4 frames per second
- Canon EX-series Speedlites are supported by this accessory.
- A stereo microphone from the outside is optional.
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon PowerShot SX60 HS provides information and instructions on how to operate the PowerShot SX60 HS, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon PowerShot SX60 HS.