Free PDF Download of the Canon PowerShot SX620 HS User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Canon PowerShot SX620 HS.
The Canon PowerShot SX620 HS is an ideal camera for capturing anything from dynamic landscapes to long-distance close-ups thanks to its 20-megapixel high-sensitivity BSI-CMOS sensor and powerful 5x (25-625mm) wide-angle zoom lens. Both of these features make the camera ideal for a variety of shooting situations.
Even in dim lighting, the photos produced by the DIGIC 4+ Processor are crisp and sharp. Both taking still photographs and movies benefit from the Intelligent Image Stabilizer’s ability to reduce the appearance of camera wobble. The Auto Zoom feature will automatically zoom in on subjects and choose the most appropriate framing for the shot.
A 3.0-inch LCD display, full HD movie recording at 1080/30p, Smart AUTO, Creative Shot, Hybrid Auto mode, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC make it simple to share, download, and operate the camera remotely. Other highlights include these features.
- 20.2 Megapixel 1/2.3 “BSI-CMOS wide-angle optical zoom lens with a 25x magnification (25-625mm).
- Intelligent Stabilization for Images Provided by the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor HS SYSTEM
- 3 “LCD panel with 922k dots capable of shooting full HD video at 1920 by 1080 at 30 frames per second
- High-Speed AF System with an ISO range of up to 3200 Continuous Shooting at 7.1 FPS
- Wi-Fi and NFC Auto Zoom are also built-in, and the Smart Auto mode can recognize 32 different situations.
- AUTO mode for Creative Shots that Use Hybrid Settings
- ECO mode
- The Canon Connect Station CS100 is compatible with this device.
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon PowerShot SX620 HS provides information and instructions on how to operate the PowerShot SX620 HS, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon PowerShot SX620 HS.