Free PDF Download of the Canon PowerShot SX700 HS User Manual, as well as the Owner’s Manual, User Guide, and Instructions for the Canon PowerShot SX700 HS.
The remarkable 30x (25-750mm) ultra-zoom lens on the ultra-compact Canon PowerShot SX700 HS brings long-distance objects up close, while the 25mm wide-angle lens is great for taking shots of groups of people and breathtaking vistas. The back-illuminated 16.1-megapixel CMOS sensor, in conjunction with the DIGIC 6 Image Processor, is responsible for the outstanding photos that are captured, as well as great low-light performance up to ISO 3200 and high-speed shooting up to 8.5 frames per second.
Your photos will always come out sharp and clear thanks to the Optical Image Stabilizer, which also has Intelligent IS technology. When you are utilizing telephoto zoom, the Zoom Framing Assist function can also assist you in maintaining your subject within the field of view.
The Canon PowerShot SX700 HS incorporates Wi-Fi connectivity as well as NFC, allowing for the speedy and simple transfer of your digital photographs. You may also operate the camera from a remote location using your mobile devices, such as a smartphone or tablet.
The Canon PowerShot SX700 HS incorporates a Creative Shot mode that is capable of intelligently capturing one-of-a-kind photographs with a variety of creative effects. Before taking each photo, the Hybrid Auto shoots a short video clip lasting four seconds. It then compiles all of the clips into a 720p high-definition movie, which provides an entertaining recap of the photos taken during the day.
Other notable features include a 3.0-inch LCD screen with 922k dots and sRGB color reproduction; full HD video recording at 1920 by 1080 at 60 frames per second; 5-axis enhanced dynamic image stabilization; complete manual control; and Smart Auto.
- 16.1-Megapixel CMOS picture sensor Wide-angle optical zoom lens with a focal length range of 25-750mm and 30x magnification Optical Image Stabilizer
- System Intelligent IS with 5-axis Dynamic IS, which is provided by the DIGIC 6 Image Processor HS
- 3″ 922k-dot LCD display with PureColor II G technology
- 1080p full-high-definition video with an integrated Wi-Fi and NFC mobile device connect button
- 8.5fps High-speed Burst Zoom with High-quality Framing Assistance Hybrid Auto mode Auto Smart Auto mode that detects 58 different situations Auto mode
- Modes include Manual, AV, and TV.
- Mode ECO de la Creative Shot
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Canon PowerShot SX700 HS provides information and instructions on how to operate the PowerShot SX700 HS, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon PowerShot SX700 HS.