Fujifilm GFX 50S II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual are all available for free download on this page.
The Fujifilm GFX 50S II Medium Format Mirrorless Camera features a CMOS sensor with a resolution of 51.4 megapixels and an X-Processor 4 Image Processor, which together deliver high resolution and a wide dynamic range of 14 stops for all professional photographers.
The five-axis in-body sensor-shift image stabilization system reduces the effects of camera shake by up to 6.5 stops, allowing for more stable handheld photography.
The expanded sensitivity range of ISO 50-102400, allows for work to be done in challenging lighting conditions. The 117-Point contrast-detection AF system enables responses that are as precise as a razor.
The GFX 50S II incorporates a Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode that is capable of producing images with 200MP resolution and no false color presentation.
Other notable features include a detachable electronic viewfinder with 3.69 million dots and 0.85x magnification, a 3.2-inch tilting LCD touchscreen, a top-panel status LCD, the capability to record 1080/30p full-HD video, continuous shooting at speeds of up to 3 frames per second, multiple aspect ratio shooting modes, and built-in Wi-Fi.
Key Functions of the Fujifilm GFX 50S II:
- 51.4-megapixel Medium Format FUJIFILM G Mount CMOS sensor X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Integrated five-axis image stabilization system inside the body of the camera
- OLED Electronic Viewfinder with 0.77x magnification and 3.69m dots
- 3.2-inch LCD Touchscreen that tilts on two axes and has 2.36 million dots
- monitor with a sub-LCD display measuring 1.8 inches
- A Contrast-Detection Autofocus System With 117 Points
- Detection of the Face and Eyes AF
- In the spotlight Focus on Shooting at a peak rate of 3 frames per second continuously
- 200-megapixel pixel shift high-resolution function
- ISO 100-12800 (expands to 50-102400)
- Full HD video in 1080p resolution at aspect ratios of 4:3, 1:1, 65:24, 5:4, 7:6, 3:2, and 16:9
- 19 modes of the Film Simulation program
- The Grain Effect in action
- Integrated wireless LAN and dual SD card slots compatible with UHS-II memory cards
- port USB-C 3.2, Generation 1
- sealed against dust and the elements, magnesium alloy body
The Fujifilm GFX 50S II PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the GFX 50S II, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Fujifilm GFX 50S II.