Fujifilm X-A3 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Fujifilm X-A3 Owner’s Manual are all available for free download here.
Even in low-light situations, the Fujifilm X-A3, which is equipped with a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a powerful EXR Processor II, offers photos that are crystal clear with an impressively low level of noise.
The contrast-detection autofocus system has 49 points available for use in the Single Point mode, 77 points available for use in the Zone mode, and 77 points available for use in the Wide / Tracking mode.
The X-A3 is designed to make it easier to take self-portraits by including an Eye Detection AF function and a 3.0-inch LCD touchscreen that tilts to an angle of 180 degrees. This touch screen also has Touch AF, Touch Shoot, and Touch Zoom, which let users zoom in and out with simple pinch-and-spread finger actions.
Other notable features include built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, the ability to record full HD video at 1080/60p, high-speed continuous shooting at 6fps, an ISO range that goes up to 25600, 11 different film simulation modes, and a Portrait Enhancer mode for taking better portrait photos.
Key Features of the Fujifilm X-A3:
- APS-C CMOS sensor with 24.2 million effective pixels; 77-point autofocus system; interlocking metering and AF regions
- The EXR Processor II FUJIFILM X-Mount has an autofocus speed of 0.3 seconds, a shutter lag time of 0.05 seconds, a start-up time of 0.5 seconds, and an interval time of 0.4 seconds.
- ISO 200-6400, with an enlarged range of 100-25600
- LCD touchscreen with a size of 3 inches and 920K dots that can be tilted 180 degrees
- Detection of the Eye AF
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- As fast as 1/32000 of a second. Electronic Shutter of the Camera
- Continuous filming at up to 6 frames per second at 1920 by 1080 at 60 frames per second Full HD movie
- Portrait Enhancer mode
- Various modalities for film simulation
- The Most Recent Filters
- In-camera RAW processing
- Features such as Time-Lapse and Panorama are available.
The Fujifilm X-A3 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide provides information and instructions on how to operate the X-A3, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Fujifilm X-A3.