Fujifilm X-E1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Fujifilm X-E1 Owner’s Manual are all available for free download here.
The Fujifilm X-E1 is a high-end mirrorless interchangeable lens camera that features a 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor and an OLED electronic viewfinder with 2.36 million dots. The Fujifilm X-mount ensures that the Fujinon XF lenses are suitable for use with the X-E1 digital camera.
A High-speed Auto Focus, an ISO range that goes up to 25600, an In-camera RAW converter, Film Simulation modes, Powerful Auto Bracketing Functions, and Full HD video recording are some of the other advantages of this camera.
Key Features of the Fujifilm X-E1:
- 16 megapixel APS-C (23.6 x 15.6mm) X-Trans CMOS sensor EXR Processor Pro FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 2.36M-dots OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 2.8-inch LCD with 460K dots
- ISO 200-6400, with an enlarged range of 100-25600
- High Contrast at High-Speed Continuous shooting at up to 6 frames per second with autofocus in as little as 0.1 seconds
- In-camera RAW converter
- Film simulation modes
- 1920×1080 / 24fps movie in full high-definition with stereo sound
- The Artistic Features Corporation Shooting uses a panoramic view and many exposures
- The purposes of Auto Bracketing
- Pressing the Q (Quick Menu) button will take you to the shooting menu options.
- Integrated, retractable flash autofocus assist lamp
- A Leveling Gauge That Is Electronic
- Input for the microphone and the release of the shutter
The Fujifilm X-E1 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide provides information and instructions on how to operate the X-E1, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Fujifilm X-E1.