Fujifilm X-E2 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Fujifilm X-E2 Owner’s Manual are all available for free download here.
The Fujifilm X-E2 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera features a 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor that does not include an Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF). This sensor is capable of producing spectacular images regardless of the shooting environment. The powerful EXR Processor II allows for high-speed continuous shooting at 7.0 frames per second and the quickest autofocus speed of 0.08 seconds.
The X-E2 incorporates a new autofocus system known as hybrid AF, which combines phase detection AF and contrast AF in order to achieve greater accuracy while photographing low-contrast subjects or in environments with low light levels.
The cutting-edge Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) technology that comes standard on the X-E2 ensures that images are crisp and clear from edge to edge, while also imparting a feeling of three-dimensional reality.
Users are able to wirelessly download high-quality photographs and videos to their smartphones, tablets, and personal computers using the built-in WiFi capability of the X-E2, making it easier for them to share their creations on social networking websites.
Other notable features include an OLED electronic viewfinder with 2.36 million dots, a 3-inch LCD screen with a high resolution, full HD movie recording at 1080/60p, an ISO range that goes up to 25600, an in-camera RAW converter, film simulation modes, and powerful auto bracketing functions.
Key Features of the Fujifilm X-E2:
- 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor EXR Processor II FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 2.36M-dots OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3-inch 3:2 1,040K-dot LCD
- High Contrast at High Speed In as little as 0.08 seconds, autofocus may be achieved.
- a beginning cycle that takes half a second
- with a lag duration of 0.05 seconds for the shutter
- 0.7 seconds for the duration of the shooting interval.
- Built-in Wi-Fi ISO 200-6400 (100-25600 expanded)
- 1920×1080 / 60fps movie in full high-definition with stereo sound
- Continuous shooting at a maximum of 7 frames per second
- Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO)
- In-camera RAW converter
- Film simulation modes
- Artistic qualities like as multiple exposure and panoramic filming are included in Motion Panorama.
- Functions for automatic bracketing (including AE/ISO, dynamic range, and film simulation)
- Pressing the Q (Quick Menu) button will take you to the shooting menu options.
- Integrated flash with pop-up display
- Integrated smoking hole
- Input for the microphone and the release of the shutter
- Optional Hand Grip HG-XE1 Remote release, an optional accessory RR-90
The Fujifilm X-E2 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide provides information and instructions on how to operate the X-E2, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Fujifilm X-E2.