Fujifilm X-H1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Fujifilm X-H1 Owner’s Manual are all available for free download here.
The Fujifilm X-H1 is equipped with a high-resolution APS-C CMOS III sensor that, when paired with the high-speed X-Processor Pro Engine, results in exceptional image quality and continuous shooting speeds of up to 11 frames per second.
The X-H1 comes equipped with Up to 5.5 stops of stabilization available through the in-body 5-axis image stabilization technology. Even in challenging lighting circumstances, the Hybrid 325-Point AF system enables high-speed and high-precision autofocus performance. This is made possible by the 169 phase-detection points.
The X-H1 is capable of recording video in DCI 4K (4096×2160/24 frames per second) and UHD 4K (3840×2160/30 frames per second) at up to 200 Mbps. During the editing process, the F-Log Gamma setting offers a greater dynamic range that may be utilized by sophisticated color grading software.
The 3.69 million dots, 0.75x OLED Electronic Viewfinder boasts a display time lag of only 0.005 seconds and up to 100 frames per second (fps) EVF refresh rate, which provides a view that is both crisply detailed and fluid regardless of what you are shooting.
Other notable features include a tilting LCD touchscreen measuring 3 inches with 1.04 million dots, a 1.28 “Even when working with fluorescent or mercury lighting, the Sub-LCD Top Screen, 1920 x 1080/120p High-Speed Full HD video, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and Flicker Reduction mode all ensure that the exposure results will be reliable.
Key Features of the Fujifilm X-H1:
- 24.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- Internal picture stabilization on all five axes
- Fujifilm X-Mount X-Processor Professional Engine
- Front curtain shutter with an electronic control panel
- Electronic shutter with a maximum speed of 1/32000 of a second.
- 0.48-inch OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with 3.69 million dots, 0.75x magnification, and 100 frames per second (fps) refresh rate; refresh time of 0.005 seconds
- 3 “1.04 million dots on a tiltable LCD touchscreen.
- Shoulder display measuring 1.28 inches
- 325 hybrid AF systems (169 of which feature phase detection) (169 of which offer phase detection)
- a start-up time of 0.4 seconds, an AF time of 0.06 seconds, a shutter lag time of 0.045 seconds, and an interval of 0.17 seconds between shots ISO 200-12800 (ISO100, 25600, 51200 in extension)
- Continuous shooting with autofocus at up to 8 frames per second when using the mechanical shutter (11 frames per second when using the Power Booster Grip), 14 frames per second when using the electronic shutter DCI 4K (4096×2160)/24fps, UHD 4K (3840×2160)/30fps Video Internal F-Log Gamma
- Timecode recording
- HDMI output with 8-bit, 4:2:2 color depth
- 1920×1080/60fps Full HD video
- 1920×1080/120p High-Speed video in full high definition
- Shooting using an interval timer
- Multiple Exposure Lens Modulation Optimizer
- In-camera RAW converter
- Various modalities for film simulation
- Enhanced filtering options
- 2 command dials and 6 function buttons are on this device.
- The modality for the Reduction of Flicker
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities built right in
- Integrated microphone with a focus on a good performance
- Dual SD card slots (Compatibility with UHS-II )
- USB 3.0 socket
- The magnesium alloy body is resistant to dust, splashes, and freezing temperatures down to -10 degrees Celsius (14 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Vertical power booster grip VPB-XH1 is available as an optional accessory.
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Fujifilm X-H1 includes information and instructions on how to operate the X-H1, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Fujifilm X-H1.