Fujifilm X-Pro2 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Fujifilm X-Pro2 Owner’s Manual are all available for free download here.
The Fujifilm X-Pro2 Mirrorless Camera is equipped with a 24.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor, and it also has a brand-new EXR Processor Pro, both of which contribute to the camera’s remarkable low-light performance. The 273-Point Hybrid AF system, which also includes 77 Phase-Detect points, provides AF performance that is both speedy and accurate.
You are able to switch between an optical viewfinder (OVF) and an electronic viewfinder at any time with the Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder (EVF). The Electronic Rangefinder feature shows the electronic viewfinder in addition to the optical viewfinder concurrently. The Multi-Magnification function allows the viewfinder magnification to be changed automatically based on the lens that is currently attached to the camera.
Other notable features include a dust- and water-resistant body, a three-inch LCD screen, full-HD movie recording at 1920 by 1080 at 60 frames per second, an electronic shutter with a maximum speed of 1/32,000 of a second, high-speed burst shooting at eight frames per second, film simulation, advanced filters, and built-in Wi-Fi.
Key Functions of the Fujifilm X-Pro2:
- APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor with a resolution of 24.3 megapixels EXR Processor Pro Hybrid Multi Viewfinder
- 2.36m-dot EVF
- Start-up time of 0.4 seconds for the 273-Point Hybrid AF system on the Fujifilm X mount cameras
- a lag duration of 0.05 seconds for the shutter
- 0.25 seconds every shooting interval is the time setting.
- rates of up to 0.06 seconds per AF shot
- Continuous shooting at 8 frames per second with an ISO range of 51200 and a 3.0-inch, 1.62-million-dot LCD monitor
- 1080/60p Full HD movie
- electrical shutter speed of 1/32000 second
- Built-in Wi-Fi Multiple Exposure mode
- Shooting using intervals
- Various modalities for film simulation
- Creative filtration systems
- mode with a Grain Effect
- Two separate slots for SD cards
- a body that is resistant to the elements
- Optional Holding Device MHG-Xpro2 Hand Grip
The Fujifilm X-Pro2 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide provides information and instructions on how to operate the X-Pro2. This includes a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Fujifilm X-Pro2.