The Fujifilm X-T10 is a mirrorless camera with an X-mount that is equipped with a 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor that does not have an Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF). This sensor, when combined with the high-performance EXR Processor II, produces stunning images with rich tones and breath-taking dynamic range, even at high sensitivities of up to ISO 51200.
The Intelligent Hybrid AF technology ensures high speed and accuracy focusing by utilizing both contrasts- and phase-detection focusing approaches to get the desired results. The Zone mode, along with the Wide and Tracking settings, make it easy to photograph subjects that are in motion.
Clear and high-definition live vision is provided by the electronic viewfinder (EVF) that has 2.36 million dots, 0.62x magnification, and OLED technology. The lag time is only 0.005 seconds. The natural live view mode of the electronic viewfinder (EVF) can be used to display a picture with the same quality as an optical viewfinder. While the Preview Picture Effect choice will represent the shooting conditions and provide a perspective that is as realistic as possible, coming as near as possible to what can be seen by the naked eye,
Wi-Fi connectivity is incorporated right into the X-T10, allowing for fast image sharing. You may also take images using the camera on your smart smartphone from a faraway location.
Other notable features include a 3-inch tilting LCD monitor, a start-up time of 0.5 seconds, a shutter time lag of 0.05 seconds, an autofocus time of 0.06 seconds, full HD video recording at 1080/60 frames per second, high-speed continuous shooting at 8 frames per second, Scene Recognition Auto (SR Auto) mode, 8 Advanced Filters, and 11 Film Simulation modes. All of these features are available in the camera.
Key Functions of the Fujifilm X-T10:
- 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor EXR Processor II image processor FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 0.39-inch OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with 2.36 million dots, 0.62x magnification, and a latency time of under 0.005 seconds
- The image is digitally split, and the highlight is in focus. Peaking 3-inch 920k-dot LCD display that can be tilted.
- Intelligent Hybrid AF
- Continuous shooting at up to 8 frames per second ISO settings reaching up to 51200
- The electronic shutter speed may go as fast as 1/32000 of a second.
- a start-up time of 0.5 seconds, an AF time of 0.06 seconds, and a shutter lag time of 0.05 seconds
- Half a second between shots is the shooting interval.
- Functions such as Auto Macro and Eye Detection AF
- Integrated light source
- Full HD video with built-in Wi-Fi, 1920 x 1080 at 60 frames per second
- Various modalities for film simulation
- Superior filtration system
- In-camera RAW converter
- Shooting using an interval timer
- Motion Panorama
- Multiple Exposure
- 5 automatic types of bracketing
- Lens Modulation Optimizer
- SR AUTO mode
- Optional Hand Grip Optional External Stereo Microphone Designed for Use with the MHG-XT10 MIC-ST1
Fujifilm X-T10 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the X-T10, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of Fujifilm X-T10. This manual can be downloaded for free here.