Fujifilm X-T200 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Fujifilm X-T200 Owner’s Manual are all available for free download here.
The Fujifilm X-T200 features an APS-C CMOS sensor with 24.2 megapixels, as well as a sophisticated EXR Image Processor, which together offer photographs of exceptional clarity, even in dim lighting.
The Hybrid AF technology enables fast and accurate autofocus in a wide variety of shooting circumstances. When photographing people, the Eye and Face Detection AF allows for more precise focusing of the camera’s lens.
UHD video in 4K (3840 by 2160) resolution may be recorded at up to 30 frames per second with the X-T200. Shaky video may be made more stable with the use of the computerized Gimbal Function.
Other notable features include an integrated 0.62x high-resolution OLED EVF, a 3.0-inch Three-Way Tilting LCD touch screen, 8 frames per second of continuous shooting, 1080/120 frames per second of full HD video recording, 20 Advanced Filters, and integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for image sharing and remote control.
Key Functions of the Fujifilm X-T200:
- APS-C CMOS Hybrid AF System with a Phase-Detection EXR image processing engine and a resolution of 24.2-million pixels
- FUJIFILM X-Mount (X-Mount)
- ISO 200-12800, with an increased range of 100-51200.
- 0.62x 2.36M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 3.5-inch fully articulating LCD touchscreen with 2.76 million dots Electronic Shutter with a maximum speed of 1/32000 second
- Continuous shooting at up to 8 frames per second in 4K (3840×2160) and video recording at 30 frames per second in UHD 4K Burst Image processing function at 15 frames per second
- Multi Focus Mode
- 1920×1080/120fps Full HD video
- Automatic Face/Eye Recognition AF
- Recognizing the Primary Focus of Attention
- Portrait Enhancer mode
- Various modalities for film simulation
- 20 Extraordinary Filters
- HDR video mode
- Adjustable Depth Scale
- In-camera RAW processing
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built right in
Fujifilm X-T200 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the X-T200, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of Fujifilm X-T200. This manual can be downloaded for free from the Fujifilm website.