The Fujifilm X-T30 II, which features a 26.1-megapixel APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 sensor and a Quad-core CPU X-Processor 4, achieves improved results in terms of both image quality and performance in low light.
The hybrid autofocus technology of the X-T30 II has 425 points, which allows for rapid and precise AF performance as well as subject tracking in a broader variety of lighting settings.
Recording video in DCI 4K (4096×2160) and UHD 4K (3840×2160) at up to 30 frames per second in 4:2:0 10-bit is possible with the X-T30 II. Additionally, it has the capability to output 10-bit 4:2:2 to an external recorder via HDMI, and it also supports the F-Log gamma option.
A 2.36 million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, a 3-inch dual-axis articulating LCD touchscreen with smooth and fast drag controls, continuous shooting at up to 8 frames per second with a mechanical shutter, an SR Auto mode, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 are some of the other highlights of this camera.
- APS-C X-Trans back-illuminated CMOS 4 sensor with a 26.1-megapixel resolution and an X-Processor 4 Quad-core CPU
- Phase-detection system for FUJIFILM X-Mount cameras with 425 points Autofocus
- 2.36 million dots on an OLED electronic viewfinder with 0.62 times magnification Sports finder mode
- 3-inch 1.68 million dot LCD Touchscreen that tilts in both directions ISO 160-12800 (expands to 80-51200)
- Continuous filming at up to 8 fps with mechanical shutter and up to 20 fps with electronic shutter DCI 4K (4096 x 2160/30 fps), UHD 4K (3840 x 2160/30 fps) video recording at speeds of up to 200 Mb/s and 10 bit 4:2:2 output on HDMI
- Support for F-Log Gamma together with HLG
- 1920×1080/120fps Full HD video
- Film simulation with digital recording technology
- SR Auto mode
- Control dials on both the front and the back
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity, as well as a USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 port
Fujifilm X-T30 II PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the X-T30 II, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of Fujifilm X-T30 II. This manual is available for download in PDF format.