Fujifilm X-T30 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Fujifilm X-T30 Owner’s Manual are all available for free download here.
The Fujifilm X-T30 is equipped with a high-resolution APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 sensor that, when combined with the high-performance X-Processor 4, results in superior image quality as well as continuous shooting at up to 8 frames per second.
The hybrid autofocus system found in the X-T30 offers high-speed and high-precision AF performance in a wider range of lighting conditions. It features 425 points that are spread out across the entire frame.
The X-T30 is capable of recording video in both DCI 4K (4096×2160/30 frames per second) and UHD 4K (3840×2160/30 frames per second) at a bit rate of 4:2:0 10-bit. Additionally, it is able to output 10-bit 4:2:2 to an external recorder via HDMI, and it also supports the F-Log Gamma format.
Other notable features include an OLED electronic viewfinder with 2.36 million dots, a 3-inch dual-axis articulating LCD touchscreen with controls that are both smooth and quick, an SR Auto mode, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2.
Key Functions of the Fujifilm X-T30:
- 26.1-megapixel APS-C back-illuminated X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor X-Processor 4 Quad-core CPU
- Phase-detection system for FUJIFILM X-Mount cameras with 425 points Autofocus
- 2.36 million dots on an OLED electronic viewfinder with 0.62 times magnification Sports finder mode
- 3-inch LCD touchscreen with 1.04 million dots and tilting both ways ISO 160-12800 (expands to 80-51200)
- Continuous filming at up to 8 fps with mechanical shutter and up to 20 fps with electronic shutter DCI 4K (4096 x 2160/30 fps), UHD 4K (3840 x 2160/30 fps) video recording at speeds of up to 200 Mb/s and 10 bit 4:2:2 output on HDMI
- Support for F-Log Gamma together with HLG
- 1920×1080/120fps Full HD video
- Film simulation captured on the SR format of video recording Auto mode
- Control dials on both the front and the back
- USB Type-C port, in addition to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth version 4.2
Fujifilm X-T30 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the X-T30, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of Fujifilm X-T30. This manual can be downloaded for free from the Fujifilm website.