Fujifilm X100T PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Fujifilm X100T Owner’s Manual are all available for free download here.
The Fujifilm X100T features a 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor, which, when combined with the camera’s high-speed EXR Processor II image processing engine, results in image quality that is simply amazing. The high-quality Fujinon 23mm (35mm equivalent) F/2 fixed lens with the one-of-a-kind HT-EBC coating provides fine details from the center to the edges of the frame.
The X100T has a cutting-edge viewfinder called a Hybrid Viewfinder, which combines the ease of use of an optical viewfinder (OVF) with the technological breakthroughs of an electronic viewfinder (EVF). Real-time parallax correction enables a more precise synthesis of images.
The electronic shutter mode is an additional feature that may be used if desired and enables a maximum shutter speed of 1/32,000 of a second, which is useful for catching the swiftest of movements or for working in bright settings with the aperture wide open.
Wi-Fi networking is incorporated right into the X100T, allowing for fast image sharing and remote shooting from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Other notable features include an autofocus speed of 0.08 seconds, a 3.0-inch LCD monitor with 1.04 million dots, full-HD movie recording at 1920 x 1080 at 60 frames per second, a built-in 3-stop neutral density filter, 6 frames per second burst shooting, a new “Classic Chrome” film simulation mode, and 8 advanced filters.
Key Functions of the Fujifilm X100T:
- 16.3-megapixel X-Trans CMOS II sensor FUJINON Constant 23 mm (35mm in 35mm format Equivalent) F/2 Lens
- Processor II of the EXR
- On-chip automatic focal plane phase detection
- Intelligent Hybrid AF System Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder (OVF / EVF) with 2.3 Million Dot LCD Digital Split Image display Other features include:
- The function of Focus Peaking
- 3.0 inches, 1.04 million dots on the back LCD panel
- Electronic shutter with a maximum of 1/32000 seconds at 6 frames per second Continuous High-Speed Shooting at ISO 200-6400 (expands to 100-51200)
- 1080/60p full-HD Video
- Macro photography with a built-in ND filter 10 cm
- RAW Captured Images
- Built-in Wi-Fi Aperture Ring and Speed Dial for the Shutter
- 7 customizable buttons
- Customizable Q menu
- Full manual control
- Among the film emulation options is a brand new Multiple Exposure mode called “Classic Chrome.”
- Functions of an advanced filtering system
- The start-up for the interval timer is fifty-five thousandths of a second.
- Optional 28 millimeters (35mm format equivalent) Wide Conversion Lens WCL-X100
- Optional 50 millimeters (35mm format equivalent) Optional Tele-conversion Lens and External Stereo Microphone (TCL-X100a) MIC-ST1 Hand Grip, an Optional Part MHG-X100
Build of the highest caliber and strength, with a timeless and elegant two-tone pattern.
Fujifilm X100T PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide contains information and instructions on how to operate the X100T, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of Fujifilm X100T. [Fujifilm X100T]