Fujifilm X100V PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Fujifilm X100V Owner’s Manual are all available for free download here.
Outstanding image quality and performance in low light are delivered by the Fujifilm X100V, which features a 26.1 megapixel APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 sensor and an X-Processor 4 processor.
The newly improved 23mm (35mm equivalent) F2 prime lens with Super EBC coating renders details that are very crisp from the center to the edges of the frame. The hybrid autofocus system contains 425 phase-detection points, which enable it to conduct AF operations both quickly and accurately.
The cutting-edge Hybrid Viewfinder is a breakthrough innovation that combines 0.52x optical magnification with OLED electronic viewing for improved functionality and use. Magnification of the view in the electronic rangefinder mode enables more accurate control over the camera’s manual focus.
The X100V is capable of recording DCI (4096×2160) and UHD (3840×2160) 4K video at up to 30 frames per second, as well as full-HD video at 1920 by 1080 at up to 120 frames per second.
Other notable features include an integrated 5-stop ND filter, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection, a 3.0-inch LCD touchscreen that tilts in both directions, 11 frames per second of high-speed continuous shooting, and more.
Key Functions of the Fujifilm X100V:
- 26.1-megapixel X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 sensor
- FUJINON Constant 23 mm (35mm equivalent) F/2 Lens
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor Hybrid Autofocus System with 425 Phase-Detect Points Focus lever
- 0.52x Hybrid Viewfinder with 3.69M-dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder 3.0″ 1.62M-dot tilting LCD touchscreen DCI (4096×2160/30p)/UHD (3840×2160/30p) DCI (4096×2160/30p)/UHD (3840×2160/30p) 4K video
- F-log 4:2:2 through HDMI
- 1080/120p full-HD Video
- Electronic shutter with a maximum speed of 1/32000 seconds at 11 frames per second Continuous Shooting with an ISO Range of 160 to 12,800 (expands to 80-51200)
- Digital Split Image display
- Focus The function of peaking
- Integrated Neutral Density filter, Exposure Compensation Dial, and Rear Joystick
- Full manual control
- Film simulation modes
- Advanced Filter features, including a Grain Effect function
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built right in
- Optional 23 millimeters (35mm format equivalent) Wide Conversion Lens WCL-X100 II Optional 50mm (35mm format equivalent) Optional Tele-conversion Lens, the TCL-X100 II Tele-conversion Lens, and AR-X100 Adapter Ring
- Protection ring against the elements that is optional.
Fujifilm X100V PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the X100V, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of Fujifilm X100V. This manual can be downloaded for free here.