Free Download of the Fujifilm FinePix XP140 PDF User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Fujifilm FinePix XP140.
For use in the harshest environments, the Fujifilm FinePix XP140 is dustproof, freezeproof to -10 degrees Celsius, shockproof up to 5.7 feet, and waterproof up to 82 feet. It is also shockproof up to 1.75 meters.
The FinePix XP140, which features a Fujinon 5x (28-140mm) optical image stabilization zoom lens and a 16.4-megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor, is capable of producing photographs with low levels of noise and high levels of sharpness.
The XP140 is capable of capturing full-HD video at a smooth 1080/60p resolution, as well as 4K UHD footage at 15 frames per second. It comes with an Advanced SR (Scenario Recognition) Auto Mode that adjusts the settings of the camera so that they are optimal for the scene being captured.
A 3-inch anti-reflective LCD screen, continuous shooting at up to 10 frames per second, Eye Detection, Motion Panorama 360, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE connection are some of the other advantages of this camera.
Key Features of the Fujifilm FinePix XP140 Camera:
- Waterproof up to 25 meters (82 feet), shockproof up to 1.75 meters (5.7 feet), freezeproof to 10 degrees Celsius (14 degrees Fahrenheit), and dustproof.
- 16.4-megapixel 1/2.3 “BSI-CMOS sensor 5x (28-140mm) Fujinon optical zoom lens
- Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 3 “LCD display with 920k dots and a coating that prevents reflections
- ISO 100-12800 3840×2160/15p UHD 4K video recording
- 1920×1080/60p Full HD video recording
- Continuous shooting at 10 frames per second
- Enhanced Recognition of the Scene Auto Mode
- Eye Detection, Smile Shutter Underwater, and Underwater Macro are some of the capabilities of this camera.
- Double Exposure mode
- Shooting using an Interval Timer
- Advanced Filters for Motion Panorama and 360 Degrees
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) built right in
- a mechanism with a double lock
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Fujifilm FinePix XP140 offers information and instructions on how to operate the FinePix XP140, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Fujifilm FinePix XP140. You can download the Fujifilm FinePix XP140 PDF User Manual here.