Hasselblad X1D-50c PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Hasselblad X1D-50c Owner’s Manual are all available for free download here.
The Hasselblad X1D-50c Medium Format Mirrorless Camera features a 50-megapixel CMOS sensor that measures 43.8 x 32.9 millimeters. When combined with the Hasselblad Natural Color Solution, this sensor captures an extremely wide 14-stop dynamic range along with vivid 16-bit color depth, which results in the finest details with true natural colors.
Images captured with Hasselblad XCD lenses are very crisp from edge to edge. Even in low-light situations, the 2.36 million dot XGA electronic viewfinder (EVF) provides a vision that is both clear and detailed.
A 3.0″ touchscreen LCD, full-HD video recording at 1920 x 1080/25 frames per second, continuous shooting at up to 2.3 frames per second, an ISO range that goes as high as 25600, and built-in Wi-Fi for remote control and wireless image preview are some additional highlights of this camera.
Hasselblad X1D-50c Principal Attributes:
- 50-megapixel Medium Forma (43.8×32.9mm) CMOS sensor
- The definition of 16-Bit Color
- Up to 14 distinct levels of dynamic range.
- Hasselblad X System Hasselblad XCD lenses
- Natural Color Solution for the Hasselblad Camera
- Central Lens 60 minutes to 1/2000 of a second for the shutter.
- Continuous filming at 2.3 frames per second
- ISO 100-25600
- the aspect ratios 1:1 and 4:3
- 1080/25p Full HD video
- LCD Touchscreen with 920k Dots and a Size of 3 Inches
- 2.36M-dot XGA Electronic Viewfinder
- Wi-Fi connectivity that is built in Dual SD card (UHS-I) slots
- Connector USB 3.0 of the Type-C kind
- Sealing against the elements and dust
- Module for the Supply of GPS Outside
- Optional H-mount lens adapter
- This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Hasselblad X1D-50c offers information and instructions on how to operate the X1D-50c, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Hasselblad X1D-50c.