The GY-HC900STU 2/3″ HD Connected Cam Studio Camcorder by JVC is an HD studio camcorder that has superior IP networking as well as a direct connection to an optional FS-900 fiber back. It is designed for use in studio environments.
The body of the GY-HC900STU includes three 2/3″ CMOS sensors, which allow it to produce images that have a high level of sensitivity, a low level of noise, and a broad range of dynamic range. The GY-HC900STU gives you a wide range of recording options to choose from thanks to its compatibility with the widely used and widely supported MPEG-2 35/25 Mb/s standard, in addition to the production-quality MOV and H.264 codecs. Recording may be done in a redundant, relay, and backup mode when using a device with two SD card slots.
Options for capture include recording in 1080p at up to 120 frames per second for slow-motion footage, as well as recording in 1080p or 720p for Sports Exchange. Recording in the standard format, recording at a rate of 50 MB/s 4:2:2 10-bit in H.264, and recording in the standard MPEG-2 format at rates of up to 35 MB/s. In addition to a host connection for USB 3.0, the GY-HC900STU also comes equipped with a LAN terminal. A separate purchase is required to get the dual-modem bonding device, which is offered as an option.
The GY-HC900STU has a sensitivity rating of f/12 at 60 Hz and f/13 at 50 Hz with a maximum of 2000 lux when it is set to the Extended mode. The standard mode offers a signal-to-noise ratio of 62 dB, and HDR recording may be done in either Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) or in a 10-bit J-Log format. The use of IP return video and IFB audio makes it easy to communicate with the cast and crew working on the project.
In addition to a splash-proof certification of IPX2, the camera body is equipped with an industry-standard B4 lens attachment. One HDMI, one composite, and two 3G-SDI outputs, as well as one 3G-SDI pool input, a 68-pin fiber connection, two 3-pin XLR, and one 5-pin XLR audio connectors are included among the interfaces. In addition, there is a wireless audio module and expansion slots included in the camera.
- Images created by this camera include excellent sensitivity, minimal noise, and a broad dynamic range. It uses three 2/3-inch CMOS sensors.
- Live streaming with low latency and stability in 1080p at 50 or 60 frames per second
- The 68-pin interface links directly to the FS-900 fiber back, which is optional.
- Capable of recording in the 1080p and 720p codecs that are standard for Sports Exchange.
- The B4 lens mount, which is the industry standard
- Long GOP records at 50 megabits per second. 10-bit 4:2:2 and the typical MPEG-2 compression rate of 35 Mb/s Dual SD card ports allow for redundant, relay, and backup recording modes.
- Two 3G-SDI outputs, one 3G-SDI input for pooling, and a 64-pin fiber connection are all included in one device.
- Decoding in parallel for both the return video and the IFB audio, as well as ZiXi error correction