The JVC GY-HM620 ProHD Mobile News Camera has a design that is both user-friendly and lightweight, and it provides the capacity for mobile newsgathering that is both quick and effective. Because it has two slots for media cards, the GY-HM620 gives you the ability to record virtually an infinite amount of data so long as you replace the cards when they become full.
The imaging system of the camera is comprised of three 1/3-inch CMOS sensors that are 12 bits in depth and have a resolution of 1920 by 1080. The camera can record NTSC broadcast compatible frame rates up to 59.94p in AVCHD and incorporates a 23x Fujinon autofocus zoom lens with manual focus and zoom capabilities in addition to a built-in 3-position neutral density filter.
HD-SDI and HDMI are both available as connection options. MPEG-2, AVCHD 2.0, as well as SD, and Proxy H.264, are the various formats that are included in the extensive recording options. Two SDXC/SDHC slots can be used for simultaneous recording of dual codecs or relay recording. When shooting on the go, the additional flexibility provided by a viewfinder, LCD display, and built-in microphone is beneficial.
- Recording on SDXC and SDHC memory cards
- Built-in GPS
- Detailed video configuration options and a streamlined yet professional switch layout
- Time-lapse recording
- Integrated with a stereo microphone.
- 0.45-inch color viewfinder with 1.22 million pixels
- LCD display with a 3.5-inch screen that has 920K pixels and a focus assist
- Superior performance for the 2D DNR
- Connector for wired remote control devices