The JVC Everio GZ-R460BUS Quad Proof HD Camcorder with 40x Optical Zoom records up to 1080p60 HD AVCHD video at bit rates up to 28 Mb/s to SDHC/SDXC media cards, and it records 1920 x 1080 at up to 24 Mb/s to 4GB of internal memory. Both of these recording options are available simultaneously.
The Everio GZ-R460BUS is a camera that can capture your experiences, regardless of the conditions, thanks to its construction with a JVC camera body that is known for its extreme durability and the Quad Proof feature. This tough camcorder can withstand water depths of up to 16 feet, shocks from falls of up to 5 feet, dust, and temperatures as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit.
The camera’s back-illuminated 2.5MP CMOS sensor utilizes JVC’s Falconbrid image processor to record 1920 x 1080 HD video to SD media cards or to the 4GB of internal memory storage. Both of these options are available to the user. 10-megapixel still photographs are able to be taken.
The Konica Minolta HD lens that comes included with the Everio GZ-R460 has a 40x optical zoom and a 60x digital zoom. When the camera is held by a hand, advanced image stabilization (AIS) helps lessen the amount of wobble that occurs. Watch while simultaneously recording and playing back video on the 3 “LCD with touch screen.
Time-lapse recording, face identification, and special effects such as grainy B&W, food, and baby modes are included as part of the image-capturing functionality. Additional capabilities of the camera include an internal battery that is both rechargeable and capable of lasting for up to five hours, an integrated zoom microphone and compatibility with 37mm filters.
- This design is watertight to a depth of 16 feet, shockproof up to 5 feet, dustproof, and freezeproof to a temperature of 14 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can record 1080p60 video in AVCHD at bit rates of up to 28 Mb/s, and you can record 1080i60 video in AVCHD at bit rates of up to 24 Mb/s.
- 40x zoom using optical lenses and 60x zoom using digital zoom
- storage capacity of 4 gigabytes onboard the device
- The internal battery, which is rechargeable, has a runtime of up to five hours. Additionally, the camera may be charged via USB as well as portable batteries that are sold separately (not included)
- Image sensor with a backlight and a CMOS resolution of 2.5 megapixels Card port for recording to SDHC or SDXC storage
- Still, images may be captured at up to 10 megapixels.
- 3 “on-screen touchpad LCD panel for reading content and playing back recordings
- The Advanced Image Stabilization (AIS) system is designed to counteract the effects of camera shaking.
- grip belt in the shape of a Y for secure handholding
- a zoom lever in the professional style
- Even while wearing gloves, it is possible to utilize the pressure-sensitive touch panel.
- Even when the LCD display on the back of the camera is covered, the camera will keep recording.
- The microphone will take up less wind noise thanks to the technology that is built in.