Listing of what’s within
- Warnings and Precautions
- Examining the Accompanying Items
- Grip Belt Adjustment
- Establishing a Date and Time
- Remove the cover from the terminals (SD card cover)
- Getting Off the Ground
- The Process of Charging the Battery
- After Inserting an SD Card, Recording Videos, and Playing Them Back
- Using this Device to Play Back Files and Delete Them
- Get the Everio MediaBrowser installed (Windows10)
- Extra Resources and Information
- Specifications Regarding Recordable Time
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Please read through these directions.
- Remember to follow these directives.
- Pay attention to every caution.
- Always be sure to follow directions.
- Only use a dry towel for cleaning.
- Make sure that none of the ventilation apertures are blocked. Install in a manner that is consistent with the directions provided by the manufacturer.
- Do not install in close proximity to any heat sources, including radiators, heat registers, stoves, or any other appliances (including amplifiers) that emit heat.
- Protect the power cable from being stepped on or pinched, especially at the plugs and convenience receptacles, as well as the point where it exits the device.
- Always make sure you utilize the attachments and accessories that the manufacturer recommends.
- In order to avoid the possibility of the unit falling.
Make sure the grip belt is properly fastened.
When using a tripod with the camera, make sure the camcorder is attached to the tripod in a secure manner.
In the event that the camcorder falls on the ground, both you and the device might sustain injuries.
When a youngster uses the device, a parent or guardian is required to supervise them.
The medium for recording
- Please make sure to follow the guidelines that are provided below to avoid causing any corruption or damage to the data that you have recorded.
- The recording medium should not be bent, dropped, or subjected to strong pressure, jolts, or vibrations under any circumstances.
- It is important to avoid getting any water on the recording medium.
- Do not use the recording medium in locations that are prone to high levels of static electricity or electrical noise, and do not replace it or store it in these environments.
- During shooting, playback, or any other time when you are accessing the recording medium, you should not turn off the power to the camcorder.
- It is important to remember not to bring the recording medium anywhere near any objects that have a powerful magnetic field or that emit powerful electromagnetic waves.
- Do not store the recording medium in places where the temperature is particularly high or where the humidity is particularly high.