The user Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Leica CL are all available for free download in PDF format.
In the Leica CL System Camera, you’ll find a 24-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor. This sensor, in conjunction with the Maestro II Image Processor, enables you to capture breathtaking images even in low-light conditions by allowing you to utilize an ISO of up to 50000.
The 49-point contrast-detect autofocus mechanism provides performance that is both rapid and accurate. Continuous shooting at a high speed of 10 frames per second may be accomplished with the CL.
The two control knobs on the top plate are for making immediate adjustments to settings that are used often. The top LCD screen displays the settings and exposure parameters instantaneously and can be viewed from any angle.
Eye-level viewing is made clear thanks to the high-resolution electronic viewfinder (2.36 million dots) included in the Leica CL. The 3.0 “The 1.04 million dot touchscreen LCD has gesture controls that are already familiar to users for navigating images and switching modes.
Other notable features include full HD recording at 4k/30p and 1080p/60p, an electronic shutter that can go as fast as 1/25000 second, and built-in Wi-Fi that enables remote shooting as well as wireless picture sharing.
Key Features of the Leica CL:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor Leica L lens mount Maestro II Image Processor 49-Point Contrast-Detect AF System
- As fast as 1/25000 of a second. Electronic Shutter with an ISO Range of 100 to 50,000
- 3.0″ 1.04M-dot LCD screen with touch-ups
- 0.74x, 2.36M-dot Electronic Viewfinder Ultra-High-Definition 4K (3840 x 2160)/30p Movie Recording Full-High-Definition 1080p/60p
- Continuous shooting at a high speed of 10 frames per second
- LCD display at the top
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Two control dials
- Available with a Hot Shoe USB 3.0 Type-C Port as an Option M-Adapter L
This PDF User Manual, Owner’s Manual, and User Guide for the Leica CL gives information and instructions on how to operate the CL, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Leica CL.