Free PDF Download of the User Manual, User Guide, and Instructions for the Leica M10 Monochrom, as well as the Owner’s Manual for the Leica M10 Monochrom.
The Leica M10 Monochrom is a dedicated black-and-white rangefinder digital camera. It is equipped with a 40MP full-frame black-and-white CMOS sensor, which produces ultra-high resolution, impeccable sharpness black and white images in all types of lighting conditions.
The M10 Monochrom has an optical viewfinder that is big and bright-lined and has a magnification of 0.73x. Additionally, the viewfinder frame selector may be used to manually modify the apparent picture field, which can assist in better seeing the scene when using different focal lengths.
A 3-inch LCD touch screen, Live View Focus Peaking, the ability to record photographs in either the DNG or JPEG file format, and built-in Wi-Fi for wireless sharing and remote control are some of the other advantages of this camera.
Key Features of the Leica M10 Monochrome are as Follows:
- 40.89 megapixels of natural black and white resolution Full-Frame CMOS sensor
- There is neither a high-pass filter nor a color filter array.
- Leica Maestro II Image Processor 0.73x optical viewfinder
- ISO 160-100,000
- Integrated ISO Dial 1.04 million dots on a 3-inch LCD Touchscreen protected by Gorilla Glass
- At the height of concentration
- Integrated Wi-Fi with a buffer of 2 GB and programmable capabilities Favorites menu
- Brass that Is Resistant to the Elements Visoflex electronic viewfinder, which is an optional construction feature
- Adapter from R to M, which is optional
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Leica M10 Monochrom offers information and instructions on how to operate the M10 Monochrom, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Leica M10 Monochrom. You can download the Leica M10 Monochrom PDF User Manual here.