The user Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Leica M10-R are all available for free download in PDF format.
The Leica M10-R rangefinder digital camera is outfitted with a 40-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor. This sensor, in conjunction with the Maestro II processor, delivers high-resolution imagery with an extended dynamic range. Additionally, the camera’s sensitivity can be enhanced from ISO 100 to ISO 50000, making it suitable for use in any lighting situation.
The optical rangefinder with a magnification of 0.73x allows for remarkable precision in composition and focusing. You can check the focus in both Live View and Playback on the 3-inch touchscreen LCD, as well as swipe and pinch to zoom in and out of the frame.
The M10-R’s mechanical shutter is exceptionally silent, making it ideal for stealth photography. For photographs taken at night or in dim light, the camera has a maximum exposure length of 960 seconds.
Additional advantages include continuous shooting at 4.5 frames per second, an integrated ISO dial, and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
Key Features of the Leica M10-R:
- Classic Rangefinder Design
- Manual focusing that is both quick and precise
- M Mount Compatible 40-Megapixels Full-Frame CMOS Sensor Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Integrated with the Frame Line Selector
- 0.73x Magnification Center-weighted (RF), spot, and Multi-Zone metering modes available through the Optical Viewfinder
- LCD Touchscreen measuring 3 inches and packing 1.04 million dots, covered with Gorilla Glass
- ISO 100-50000
- file format options include 14-bit DNG and 8-bit JPEG.
- Continuous shooting at up to 4.5 frames per second
- Built-in ISO Dial
- An integrated buffer of 2 gigabytes
- Programmable Favorites menu
- Built-in Wi-Fi Weather-Resistant Brass Construction Available options include a Visoflex electronic viewfinder with a GPS module, as well as an R-to-M converter.
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Leica M10-R provides information and instructions on how to operate the M10-R, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Leica M10-R.