Free PDF Download of the User Manual, User Guide, and Instructions for the Leica Q (Typ 116), as well as the Owner’s Manual for the Leica Q (Typ 116).
The Leica Q (Typ 116) incorporates a 24.2-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor and does not have an anti-aliasing filter. This combination results in breathtaking images with great resolution and exceptionally little noise, even at ISO settings as high as 50,000.
The powerful Maestro II image processor allows for high-speed burst shooting of up to 10 frames per second, as well as a quick auto-focus speed of 0.15 seconds.
The Leica Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. the fixed lens is known for its high level of excellence. It offers an angle of view that reproduces scenes with natural perspective and proportions, as well as optical image stabilization, which makes it excellent for shooting in any lighting scenario.
The Leica Q (Type 116), which features an electronic viewfinder (EVF) that is both large and brilliant with 3.68 million dots, is capable of capturing the smallest details and has no discernible lag. For even more creative possibilities, the Digital Frame Selector feature displays 35mm or 50mm framing lines in the electronic viewfinder (EVF) and on the LCD.
Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connection are included in the Leica Q (Type 116), allowing for simple and rapid image sharing. Alternatively, you may use a smartphone or tablet to remotely manage the camera. Other notable features comprise a 3-inch LCD touchscreen, full HD movie recording at 1080/60p, as well as complete manual control.
Key Features of the Leica Q (Type 116):
- 24.2-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor Maestro II Processor Leica Summilux 28mm F/1.7 ASPH. lens
- 1.25x digital zoom (equivalent to 35mm) or 1.8x digital zoom (corresponding to 50mm)
- Optical Image Stabilization
- electronic viewfinder with 3.68 million dots of Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCoS) technology (EVF)
- Focus Peaking and Live View Zoom are two features.
- The LCD touch screen of 3.0 inches and 1,040k dots, autofocus speed of 0.15 seconds, and continuous shooting at 10 frames per second.
- 1920×1080/60p full-HD video
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication Scene modes Aperture priority, Shutter priority, and Manual Exposure modes Program modes
- Integrated smoking hole
- Body Made of Magnesium-Alloy
This PDF User Manual, Owner’s Manual, and User Guide for the Leica Q (Typ 116) contains information and instructions on how to operate the Q (Typ 116), including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Leica Q. (Typ 116).