User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Leica TL2 are all available for free download here.
The Leica TL2 System Camera is equipped with a newly developed 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor. This sensor, in conjunction with the Maestro II Image Processor, produces brilliant images with outstanding contrast, the finest detail resolution, and natural color rendition, even in low light situations where ISO can be increased to a maximum of 50000.
The contrast-detect AF system with 49 points provides accurate performance for the autofocus mechanism. High-speed continuous shooting is possible with the TL2 at 7 frames per second when using the mechanical shutter and at 20 frames per second when using the electronic shutter.
Other notable features include a beautiful solid aluminum alloy chassis, full HD movie recording at 4k/30p and 1080p/60p, a 3.7-inch LCD touch screen, built-in Wi-Fi for remote shooting and photo sharing, and an optional high-resolution electronic viewfinder with GPS.
Key Features of the Leica TL2:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor Leica L lens mount
- Image processing is handled by the Leica Maestro II’s 49-Point Contrast-Detect AF System
- 1/40000 sec. Mechanical Shutter 7 frames per second; Electronic Shutter 20 frames per second (electronic shutter) continuously firing at a high rate of speed
- ISO 100-50000
- 3.7″ 1.3M-dot (854×480) (854×480) LCD touch screen capable of capturing full-HD video at 1920 x 1080 at 60 frames per second and 3840 x 2160 at 30 frames per second.
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Memory capacity of 32 GB built-in
- 0.6 sec. start-up time FN button
- Optional features include a Hot Shoe, a slot for UHS-II SD cards, a USB 3.0 Type-C connection, and a solid aluminum alloy unibody. SL-Lenses Adapter Optional Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with 2.36 million dots and built-in GPS on the Visoflex Typ 020.
The Leica TL2 PDF User Manual, also known as the Owner’s Manual and the User Guide, provides information and instructions on how to operate the TL2, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Leica TL2.
User Manual, User Guide, and Owner’s Manual for the Leica TL2 Available for Free Download