Free PDF Download of the Leica V-Lux 5 User Manual, as well as the User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Leica V-Lux 5.
The Leica V-Lux 5, which comes with a DC Vario-Elmarit 16x (25-400mm) super-zoom lens, is the ideal camera to take anywhere and use to take photographs of distant and nearby subjects that are of exceptional quality. Throughout the entirety of the zoom range, results will remain crisp thanks to the optical image stabilization.
The remarkable image quality is made possible by the 1-inch, 20-megapixel CMOS sensor, which functions very well in a wide range of lighting environments.
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) video may be recorded at 30 frames per second in MP4 format at 100 megabits per second when using the V-Lux 5. The Post Focus and Focus Stacking capabilities contribute to making 4K PHOTO simpler to use and more open to creative potential.
Other highlights include an integrated electronic viewfinder with a high resolution of 2.36 million dots, a touchscreen LCD measuring 3 inches with a free-angle design, the ability to record full HD movies at 1920 x 1080 at 120 frames per second, high-speed continuous shooting at 12 frames per second, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wirelessly sharing content and controlling the camera remotely.
Leica V-Lux 5 Key Features:
- 20-megapixel 1 “-type CMOS sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit ASPH. 16x (25-400mm) F2.4-4 Optical Zoom
- Optical image stabilizer
- 3 “LCD display with 1.24 million dots that can rotate
- Integrated OLED Electronic Viewfinder with 2.36 Million Dots and 0.74x Magnification
- video recording in UHD 4K (3840 by 2160 at 30 frames per second)
- both a 4K video mode and a 4K photo mode
- Post-focus and focus stacking 1920 x 1080 at 120 frames per second full-high-definition video burst shooting at full resolution at 12 frames per second
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities built right in
This PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide for the Leica V-Lux 5 provides information and instructions on how to operate the V-Lux 5, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Leica V-Lux 5.