The user Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Nikon D3300 Owner’s Manual are all available for free download on the Nikon D3300 website.
The Nikon D3300 DSLR features a high resolution 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor that was designed without an optical low pass filter (OLPF) in a body that is small and lightweight. This sensor, in conjunction with the powerful EXPEED 4 image-processing engine, delivers stunningly sharp images with the finest details, and superior low-light performance up to ISO 12,800.
The razor-sharp 11-point Autofocus System maintains precise focus throughout the whole shot. After taking a picture, you may immediately start wirelessly uploading it to a mobile device with the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter. With the D3300, you may also utilize your mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet, as a remote monitor.
Other notable features include a 3-inch LCD screen, 1080p/60p Full HD video recording with full-time AF, 5fps high-speed continuous shooting, Guide Mode, 13 Special Effects, and Easy Panorama Mode, which makes it easy to produce magnificent panoramas of large landscapes or city skylines.
Key Features of the Nikon D3300:
- EXPEED processor, no optical low-pass filter, 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor, and EXPEED 4 engines for the processing of images
- ISO 100-12800 (extendable up to 25600) (extendable up to 25600)
- 11-point autofocus system, Multi-CAM 1000; 420-pixel RGB metering sensor; Scene Recognition System; 3-inch, 921k-dot TFT LCD panel; continuous shooting rate of 5 frames per second;
- 1920×1080 / 60p Full HD video
- 6 Scene Modes, each having an Automatic Scene Selector, and a variety of Picture Control Modes
- Guide mode Active D-Lighting Easy Panorama Mode Active D-Lighting
- Modes for specialized effects
- Optional WU-1a Wireless Wi-Fi Adapter for Mobile Devices Optional ME-1 Stereo Microphone that is compatible with the included GP-1/GP-1A GPS Unit
The Nikon D3300 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the D3300, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Nikon D3300. This manual can be downloaded for free here.