The user Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Nikon D3400 are all available for free download on the Nikon website.
The Nikon D3400 DSLR is outfitted with a 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and does not have an optical low-pass filter. This, along with the camera’s powerful EXPEED 4 Image Processor, results in photographs that are stunningly crisp in a range of different shooting settings. The 11-point Autofocus System allows for rapid focus acquisition and adjustment.
Connectivity through SnapBridge, which makes use of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), is built into the D3400. This allows for the wireless transfer of photos to and from a mobile device.
Other notable features include a 3-inch LCD display, the ability to record 1080p/60p Full HD movies with full-time autofocus, continuous shooting at a rate of 5 frames per second, a Guide Mode, and Special Effects for artistically refining the appearance of footage in-camera.
Key Features of the Nikon D3400:
- EXPEED processor, no optical low-pass filter, 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor, and EXPEED 4 engines for the processing of images
- ISO 100-12800 (extendable up to 25600) (extendable up to 25600)
- 11-point autofocus system, 420-pixel RGB metering sensor, Scene Recognition System, 3-inch, 921k-dot TFT LCD panel, and 5 frames per second of continuous shooting are all features of the Multi-CAM 1000.
- 1920×1080/60p Full HD video
- Built-in SnapBridge The connection provided by Bluetooth
- Scene Modes in conjunction with Scene Auto Selector Picture Control modes
- Active mode for the D-Lighting Guide
- Effects particulars
The Nikon D3400 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the D3400, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Nikon D3400. This manual can be downloaded for free here.