Free Download of the Nikon D3500 PDF User Manual, as well as the Nikon D3500 User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual.
The Nikon D3500 DSLR contains a 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and does not have an optical low-pass filter. These features, in conjunction with the EXPEED 4 image-processing engine, provide outstanding photographs with crisp details and vibrant colors.
A native ISO range of 100-25,600 is provided by the D3500, making it suitable for use in a wide variety of lighting settings. The 11-point Autofocus System allows for rapid acquisition of focus.
Key Features of the Nikon D3500:
- 24.2-megapixels DX-format CMOS sensor No Optical Low-Pass FilterEXPEED 4 Image Processor ISO 100-25600 11-point AF system 420-pixel RGB metering sensor Scene Recognition System 3-inch 921k-dot TFT LCD screen Continuous shooting rate of 5 fps EXPEED 4 Image Processor Scene Recognition System
- 1920×1080/60p Full HD video recording
- Integrated SnapBridge system The connection provided by Bluetooth
- Picture Control settings that include a Scene Auto Selector for different scenes
- Active mode for the D-Lighting Guide
- Effects particulars
- Image Editing Done Inside the Camera
Additional characteristics include a 3-inch LCD panel, Full HD video recording at 1080p/60p with full-time AF, continuous shooting at up to 5 frames per second, SnapBridge Bluetooth connectivity, and an easy-to-use Guide Mode.