The user Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Nikon D40X are all available for free download here.
This tiny digital single-lens reflex camera from Nikon, the D40X, features an APS-sized DX-format CCD sensor with 10.2 megapixels and a Nikon image-processing engine that produces high-quality photos with rich color and crisp detail.
Even under difficult lighting circumstances, the 3D Color Matrix Metering II will ensure that you get the perfect exposure. The highly developed three-area autofocus technology and the fine-tuned algorithms provide extremely rapid, effective, and accurate autofocus.
A 2.5-inch LCD monitor, 3 frames per second burst shooting, 8 digital variable program modes, and an in-camera picture editing capability allow additional creative freedom. Other highlights include these features as well.
Nikon D40X Key Features:
- image sensor with 10.2 megapixels in the DX-Format and 3D-color matrix metering II
- Continuous shooting at 3 fps with a 3-area AF system
- Viewfinder with a 0.8x magnification and an ISO range of 100-1600
- 2.5-inch 230,000-dot LCD monitor
- Effects and editing capabilities included right in the camera
- Integrated Flash with i-TTL for Control of the Flash
The Nikon D40X PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the D40X, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Nikon D40X. This manual can be downloaded for free here.