The user Manual, User Guide, Instructions, and Owner’s Manual for the Nikon D50 are all available for free download here.
A 6.1-megapixel DX-format CCD sensor is incorporated inside the lightweight and small Nikon D50 DSLR. This sensor is capable of capturing stunning photographs with bright colors and crisp details.
The new 5-area autofocus technology gives even higher AF precision with faster, more consistent subject acquisition and superior focus tracking than its predecessor.
Other notable features include a 2.0-inch LCD display, a burst shooting rate of 2.5 frames per second, and 7 Digital Vari-Program Modes that automatically adjust the camera settings to create high-quality images regardless of the lighting or subject matter.
Key Features of the Nikon D50:
- 6.1-megapixel DX Format CCD sensor 5-area AF system
- 3D-CMM II (3-D Color Matrix Metering)
- Shutter speeds range from 30 to 1/4000 of a second at 2.5 frames per second. Shooting in a continuous fashion
- 0.75x magnification viewfinder
- 2.0″ 130,000-dot LCD screen ISO 200-1600
- 7 scene modes
- Built-in Speedlight
- The Nikon D50 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the D50, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Nikon D50. This manual can be downloaded for free here.